Heat pumps are one of the most efficient ways to heat your commercial building. Tillamook PUD offers commercial customers a rebate when installing a qualifying heat pump in an electrically heated commercial building with less than 10,000 square feet of heated space. Check out our cool commercial incentives listed below!
Ductless Heat Pump Rebates for Small Commercial Buildings
Rebate Amount- $800 per Ton Outdoor Unit of Cooling Capacity
- Inverter driven – Variable Speed Fan
- 9.0 HSPF Single Head, 8.2 HSPF Multi Head
- Must be listed on the BPA DHP Qualified Products List (PDF) (Excel)
- Must have either electric zonal or forced-air furnace as primary heat source
Heat Pump Upgrade Rebates for Small Commercial Buildings
Rebate Amount- $500
- Ducted Split System – 9.0 HSPF – 14 SEER
Rebate Amount – $500
- Package Units – 8.0 HSPF – 13 SEER
In addition to rebates, customers may borrow funds at 5% interest for up to five years, on approved credit. Any rebate amount will be deducted from the loan amount requested. The customer will receive bids for recommended work from approved contractors, submit a loan application and supporting materials, and receive PUD authorization to proceed. PUD will inspect the heat pump after installation.
The rebate program is a limited time offer, based on availability of funds and is subject to change without notice.