ENERGY STAR® Appliances
Tillamook PUD encourages you to think ENERGY STAR® as you shop for appliances. When you purchase and install an energy saving ENERGY STAR® compliant clothes washer or dryer, you’ll not only save energy and money, you could be eligible for additional rebates from Tillamook PUD.
- $30 rebate – clothes washer (ENERGY STAR) (rebate form)
- $50 rebate – clothes dryer (ENERGY STAR) (rebate form)
In addition, Tillamook PUD and the following stores offer a financing program with unsecured, zero-percent interest on ENERGY STAR® appliances, on approved credit up to $2,000 for 12 months:
- All Star Appliance
- Homelife Furniture
- Roby’s Furniture and Appliance
Heat Pump Water Heaters
Unitary Heat Pump Water Heater:
- Tier 2 or greater model – $500 rebate
Split System Heat Pump Water Heater:
- All split systems – $700 rebate
In order to be eligible for the Heat Pump Water Heater program:
- Unitary HPWH’s must be installed in an unconditioned space such as an unheated basement or garage.
- HPWH’s need to be installed according to manufacturer specifications. The homeowner or a licensed plumber can install a unitary HPWH, a split system HPWH must be installed by a certified installer.
- Only new construction and existing single family homes qualify.
- In existing homes, the unit must replace an electric storage water heater.
- For a list of qualified Heat Pump Water Heaters, see the Advanced Water Heater Specification Qualified Products list (qualified products list).
The rebate program is a limited time offer, based on the availability of funds, and is subject to change without notice.
Contact our Energy Services Office to learn more about the program – 503.842.2535 or 1.800.422.2535.