In 2021, Tillamook PUD developed the Electric Line Worker Scholarship program to support local youth interested in pursuing a career in linework and to help highlight the unique opportunities within the electric utility industry. Tillamook PUD offers two $10,000 scholarship opportunities for local high school senior students to apply.
Requirements and Eligibility
- Be a Tillamook County resident.
- At the time of applying, the applicant must be a graduating high school senior or have graduated within the current academic year.
- Meet the admission requirements, be accepted into, and complete a recognized Electric Line Worker Program within 24 months of enrollment.
- Be enrolled in one of the following recognized Electrical Line Worker Programs:
- Northwest Lineman College
- VOLTA Line School
- Submit a completed application form and requested supporting documentation.
For more information contact Human Resources Manager, Shane Stuart, using the contact form below.