In 2021, Tillamook PUD developed the Electric Lineworker Scholarship program to support local youth interested in pursuing a career in linework and to help highlight the unique opportunities within the electric utility industry. Tillamook PUD offers two $10,000 scholarship opportunities for local high school senior students to apply.
Requirements and Eligibility
- Be a Tillamook County resident.
- At the time of applying, the applicant must be a graduating high school senior or have graduated within the current academic year.
- Meet the admission requirements, be accepted into, and complete a recognized Electric Lineworker Program within 24 months of enrollment.
- Be enrolled in one of the following recognized Electrical Lineworker Programs:
- Northwest Lineman College
- VOLTA Line School
- Submit a completed application form and requested supporting documentation.
Apply for the 2023 Electric Lineworker Program Scholarship Today!
Students interested in applying must submit their completed Lineworker Program Scholarship application to Tillamook PUD by 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 20, 2023.
For additional inquiries or more information, contact Human Resources Manager, Shane Stuart, using the contact form below.