Electric Vehicle (EV) Chargers
A critical component of owning an EV is charging it. While you can charge your vehicle with a standard 120-volt outlet, a Level 2 charging station allows you to charge in less than a third the time. Level 2 adds about 10 to 60 miles of range to a vehicle per hour of charging time, making it far more convenient and energy efficient than standard 120V AC charging.
Tillamook PUD offers a rebate to customers that purchase and install a Level 2 EV charging station at their service location. See below for rebate details.
Residential EV Charger Rebate
- Rebate of $250 – one rebate per service location.
- Must be installed in Tillamook PUD service territory.
- Rebate not to exceed the cost of the charger and/or its installation.
Commercial EV Charger Rebate
- Rebate of $500 – with an additional $500 for a multiple port charger, maximum rebate $1,000.
- The charger must be installed in Tillamook PUD service territory and must be at a commercial, workplace, fleet or public location.
- The $500 rebate applies to each port of a multiple port charger, if each user is able to charge simultaneously at full capacity. If charging capacity is reduced when multiple ports are in use, the additional rebate does not apply per port.
Additional Residential and Commercial EV Charger Requirements:
- EV charger must be Level 2 (240V) and be UL listed.
- EV chargers that are resold, rebuilt, received from warranty insurance claims or won as a prize are not eligible for rebates under this program.
- Charger must have a purchase date after January 1, 2020.
- Rebate request must be submitted within90 days of purchase.
- Rebate request form must include a copy of purchase invoice.
- The customer requesting a rebate must allow a PUD representative to verify the charger installation onsite.
ENERGY STAR® Appliances
Tillamook PUD encourages you to think ENERGY STAR® as you shop for appliances. When you purchase and install an energy saving ENERGY STAR® compliant clothes washer or dryer, you’ll not only save energy and money, you could be eligible for additional rebates from Tillamook PUD.
- $30 rebate — clothes washer (ENERGY STAR), Top Load must be CEE Tier 1 (Rebate Form PDF)
- $50 rebate — clothes dryer (ENERGY STAR) (rebate form) (PDF)
In addition, Tillamook PUD and the following stores offer a financing program with unsecured, zero-percent interest on ENERGY STAR® appliances, on approved credit up to $2,000 for 12 months:
- All Star Appliance
- Homelife Furniture
- Roby’s Furniture and Appliance
Heat Pump Water Heaters
Unitary Heat Pump Water Heater
- Tier 3 models — $600 rebate
Split System Heat Pump Water Heater
- All split systems — $800 rebate
In order to be eligible for the Heat Pump Water Heater program:
- Unitary HPWH’s must be installed in an unconditioned space such as an unheated basement or garage.
- HPWH’s need to be installed according to manufacturer specifications. The homeowner or a licensed plumber can install a unitary HPWH, a split system HPWH must be installed by a certified installer.
- Only new construction and existing single family homes qualify.
- In existing homes, the unit must replace an electric storage water heater.
- For a list of qualified Heat Pump Water Heaters, see the Advanced Water Heater Specification Qualified Products list (PDF)
How does a Heat Pump Water Heater work? Check out this video
The rebate program is a limited time offer, based on the availability of funds, and is subject to change without notice.
Forget to adjust the thermostat before heading out? Relax, with a smart thermostat you can control your home temperature anytime, anywhere from your smartphone or other internet enabled device.
Controlling your home temperature with a smart thermostat helps you save energy and stay comfortable.
Check out our Rebates
Tillamook PUD is now offering a $150 rebate on qualifying Smart Thermostat purchases. To request a rebate, complete the form below and return it to Tillamook PUD.
Stainless Steel Meter Base
Tillamook PUD customers that install a stainless steel meter base at their service address within the Tillamook PUD service territory may qualify for a $150 rebate through Tillamook PUD. To request a rebate complete the below form and submit a receipt for the meter base purchase to Tillamook PUD by mail at PO Box 433, Tillamook, OR 97141 or by email at [email protected]
Meter Base Replacement Loan Option
In addition, Tillamook PUD customers may qualify for financing through Tillamook PUD to replace the meter base at their service location. Meter base replacement loan terms include zero percent interest for a term of up to 36 months.
To request a loan, please complete the application below and submit it along with the requested documentation to Tillamook PUD, PO Box 433, 1115 Pacific Avenue in Tillamook, OR 97141.