Lighting Program — Commercial, Industrial, Agricultural
Lighting accounts for one of the largest energy uses at a facility. Retrofitting or replacing existing lighting fixtures can reduce energy use by as much as 50%. Upgrading lighting can reduce operating costs, increase productivity and reduce safety hazards.
Tillamook PUD offers commercial, industrial and agricultural customers a cash rebate program to help upgrade existing lighting systems. In addition, qualifying customers may borrow funds at 5% interest for up to five years. Rebate amount will be deducted from the loan amount requested.
Lighting projects require a pre-project audit conducted by the PUD. A lighting project scope-of-work will be developed to determine the eligible incentives and rebate for the project.
*Excludes new construction.
- Customer requests lighting audit from Tillamook PUD
- PUD provides customer with a description of the recommended lighting changes and eligible rebates and incentives
- Customer solicits quotes for the project from lighting contractors or electricians
- Customer notifies PUD when the project will start
- PUD requires an in-progress inspection
- When project is completed, PUD does a project completion and verification inspection
- PUD issues check to customer
- Customer pays lighting contractor or electrician
To qualify for a rebate or loan, an audit must be done PRIOR to any work being completed. PUD will inspect the project when it is completed.
The rebate program is a limited time offer, based on availability of funds, and is subject to change without notice.